BSW international Vs COVID19
COVID19 is spreading around the world, forcing nations to suspend activity while they fight the pandemic. The war on the virus necessitates technological solutions. Whether it’s monitoring quarantined populations, tracing contacts of confirmed cases or measuring the skin temperature of people at border crossings or crowded spaces; nations understand that technology can expedite their citizens’ return to normality.
BSW international offers a comprehensive set of solutions designed to help nations tackle any pandemic, in particular COVID19. Each one can be purchased as an ongoing service with a monthly fee to allow for rapid, budget-friendly deployment.
Emergency call center platform
The world is facing a global shortage of tools and technologies to monitor, inhibit and prevent the spread of COVID-19. In response to the current health crisis, BSWi is offering advanced technological solutions to help authorities and medical teams address the significant challenges they are facing.
A unique platform:
- No APP installation required
- Dynamic location directly transmitted to emergency call systems
- Multichannel communication:
- Live video
- Conference Calls
- Information sharing with field teams
- Big Data analysis
- Compliance with data protection regulations
How can the platform contribute to the fight against the coronavirus?
- Helps to save lives by streamlining treatment processes and reducing response time
- Significantly reduces the number of people arriving at medical centers
- Medical interview and initial diagnosis via video call
- Location tracking of infected individuals
- Effective communication with coronavirus patients (video chat)
- Tracks the spread of the virus, identifies potential outbreaks and displays the data on a dynamic map