BSW international Vs COVID19
COVID19 is spreading around the world, forcing nations to suspend activity while they fight the pandemic. The war on the virus necessitates technological solutions. Whether it’s monitoring quarantined populations, tracing contacts of confirmed cases or measuring the skin temperature of people at border crossings or crowded spaces; nations understand that technology can expedite their citizens’ return to normality.
BSW international offers a comprehensive set of solutions designed to help nations tackle any pandemic, in particular COVID19. Each one can be purchased as an ongoing service with a monthly fee to allow for rapid, budget-friendly deployment.
BSW’s app for quarantine enforcement and location tracking of coronavirus patients and high-risk populations
The world is facing a global shortage of tools and technologies to monitor, inhibit and prevent the spread of COVID-19. In response to the current health crisis, BSWi is offering advanced technological solutions to help authorities and medical teams address the significant challenges they are facing.
A corrections sector technological system that offers detection and tracking services to monitor those under house arrest or with restraining orders against them.
The service aims:
- To help slow the spread of the coronavirus around the world
- To enable law enforcement and healthcare authorities to pinpoint the location of quarantine violations and take the necessary action
- To identify the epicenters of potential outbreaks
- To trace and identify those who came into contact with suspected and confirmed patients
- Remote medical interviews
- Automatic or proactive location tracking
- Face and speech recognition technology for patient identification
- Compilation of medical information e.g. symptoms
- Automatic quarantine breach alerts
- Creation of distribution lists